Greene County Fairgrounds, 107 Fairgrounds Road, Waynesburg, PA 15370
GREENE COUNTY & AREA LODGING
"Historians have called it a Street Carnival . . . the men who first set it up called it an Agricultural Fair"
Greene County offers a variety of lodging and accommodations, from hotels to quaint bed & breakfasts come enjoy the scenery and attractions of Greene County!
MOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS: (Click here for our Greene County Lodging Brochure)
- COMFORT INN by Choice Motels:
- ECONO LODGE:
- Address: 350 Miller Lane, Waynesburg, PA 15370
- Phone: 724-627-5544 or 1-800-55-ECONO (1-800-553-2666) / Fax: 724-627-5564
- Website: www.EconoLodge.com
- Directions: located off I-79, Exit 14 - Waynesburg, on the hilltop; approximately 52 miles south of the Greater Pittsburgh Airport and less than a mile from the Greene County Fairgrounds.
- FAIRDALE INN:
- Address: 422 Route 88, Carmichaels, PA 15320
- Phone: 724-319-2034
- Website: n/a
- Directions: located off I-79, Exit 14 - Waynesburg, left at exit ramp onto Rt-21 toward Carmichaels (approximately 12 miles south of Waynesburg).
- HAMPTON INN: (under construction)
- Address: 227 Greene Plaza, Waynesburg, PA 15370
- Website: www.hamptoninn.com
- Directions: located off I-79, Exit 14 - Waynesburg, PA 15370 (right onto Rt-21, thru underpass and to 2nd traffice light, turn into Greene Plaza Mini Mall - and on the left)
- MICROTEL INNS & SUITES:
- Address: 300 Comfort Lane, Waynesburg, PA 15370
- Phone: 724-627-0310
- Website: www.microtelinn.com
- Directions: located off I-79, Exit 14 - Waynesburg, PA 15370 (across from Bob Evans)
- SUPER 8 MOTEL:
- Address: 100 Stanley Drive, Waynesburg, PA 15370
- Phone: 724-627-8880 or toll-free reservations at 1-800-800-8000
- Website: www.super8.com
- Directions: located off I-79, Exit 14 - Waynesburg on west Route 21 toward Carmichaels, PA
BED & BREAKFAST (B&B) ACCOMMODATIONS:
- ACORN ACRES BED and BREAKFAST:
- Address: 981 Bluff Ridge Road, Waynesburg, PA 15370
- Phone: 724-852-2862
- CAPTAIN's WATCH BED and BREAKFAST:
- Address: 106 Water Streets (PO Box 164), Greenesboro, PA 15338
- Phone: 724-943-3131
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.TheCaptainsWatch.net
- Directions: Two miles and One-hundred years off the beaten path!! check their website for directions
- DENNY HOUSE BED and BREAKFAST:
- Address: 145 West High Street, Waynesburg, PA 15370
- Phone: 724-852-1679
- The GUEST HOUSE BED and BREAKFAST:
- Address: Second Street, Rogersville, PA 15359
- Phone: 724-499-5352
- SO' JOURNEY FARM / BED and BREAKFAST:
- RIVERVIEW ESCAPE BED and BREAKFAST:
- Address: 104 Walnut Avenue, Rices Landing, PA 15357
- Phone: 724-592-5327
- SERVANT SONG MINISTRIES RETREAT HOUSE & SPIRITUALITY CENTER
- COLE's COUNTRY CABINS:
- Address: 544 Hoovers Run Road, Holbrook, PA 15341
- Phone: 724-451-8521
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RECREATIONAL VEHICLE (RV) ACCOMMODATIONS:
- BURNS RV PARK:
- Address: Rt 21, 590 West Roy Furman Highway, Wind Ridge, PA 15370
- Phone: 724-428-4183 or 724-344-6122
- Email: CarlAndNancyBurns@hotmail.com
- Location: The Burns RV Park is conveniently located 21 miles off of Interstate 79 and just 1/2 mile from Ryerson Station State Park.
- Amenities: Open year round, the park features 20 RV sites that are fully equipped with water, sewage and electricity. Wireless internet is also available. The park is close to churches, restaurants and grocery stores. Go fishing in Wheeling Creek, which is stocked with trout.
- FIREHOUSE RV CAMPGROUNDS:
- Address: 1483 Jefferson Road, Jefferson, PA 15344
- Phone: 724-883-3901 or 724-833-1955
- Email: email@example.com
- Amenities: The campground features 37 sites with full hookups. Also available are restrooms, shower facilities and coin-operated laundry for added convenience.
- GREENE COVE RV PARK:
- Address: Rt 88 at Ten Mile Creek, Millsboro, PA 15348
- Phone: 724-377-0358
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amenities: protected harbor offers boaters calm waters and peace of mind. Easy entry to a 26-mile stretch of the blue-green Monongahela River allows convenient access for even the largest pleasure boat. Greene Cove’s full-service RV park transports you from the daily hustle to the great outdoors with all the comforts and convenience of home.
CAMPING / CAMPSITE ACCOMMODATIONS:
- MASON-DIXON PARK CAMPING:
- Address: 69 Buckeye Road, Core, WV 26541
- Phone: 304-879-5500 or 304-879-4101
- Website: email@example.com
- Amenities: camping available throughout the year, with a nice family atmosphere and conveniently located near I-79.
- MT. MORRIS CAMPGROUND:
- Address: 455 Mt. Morris Road, Mt. Morris, PA 15349
- Phone: 724-998-1568
- Website: www.hikercentral.com
- Amenities: Modern restrooms, hot showers, firewood, picnic areas, a dumping station, a laundry room and hiking trails are available to all residents. The nearby Whiteley Creek has some brilliant whitewater spots; as well as some golf at the Meadow Ponds Golf Course.
- RYERSON STATION STATE PARK / RUSTIC CAMPING:
- Address: 361 Bristoria Road, Wind Ridge, PA 15380
- Phone: 724-428-4254 or 888-PA-PARKS (Reservations)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.dcnr.state.pa.us
- Amenities: This 50-site, rustic campground for tents or trailers lies on a ridge overlooking the park. The campground opens in April and closes in December. A sanitary dump station and rustic toilets are provided. Sixteen sites have electric hookups, requiring an additional fee. Cabin rentals are also available.
- Directions: The park is on both sides of Bristoria Road, just off PA 21, three miles from Wind Ridge, Pa. These highways are accessible from either Washington or Waynesburg, PA.
- TWO RIVERS MARINA AND CAMPGROUND:
- Address: 2866 S. Eighty-Eight Road, Dilliner, PA 15327
- Phone: 724-943-3745 or 724-943-4997
- Amenities: located along the Monongahela River, where you can dock your boat and enjoy the swimming pool. Then satisfy your hunger with a delicious lunch or dinner at the restaurant. The campgrounds have electricity, warm showers and restroom and laundry facilities.
Today's date is:
Copyright ©2008, Greene County Fair, Greene County, Pennsylvania.
All Rights Reserved.