• Passengers will be picked up at their homes, driven to their destinations and then returned to their homes. Any passenger who does not need a return trip home must tell the Transportation staff member taking the trip request.
• A transportation associate will tell passengers approximately what time they will be picked up. Passengers must be ready to leave when the driver arrives. The driver may be up to 15 minutes early or late and still be considered on time.
• The driver will provide reasonable assistance when passengers are boarding and leaving the vehicle.
• Paying passengers are asked to pay the driver upon boarding the bus (exact change is required).
• All passengers are expected to be cooperative, wear their seatbelts and demonstrate appropriate behavior at all times.
• Any passenger in a wheelchair must be properly secured by the driver.
• For the safety and comfort of all passengers, the following actions are prohibited:
o Smoking, eating or drinking
o Standing or walking in a moving vehicle
o Operating a personal radio
o Fighting or using abusive language
• Drivers are authorized to stop only for scheduled appointments. All other stops must be pre-approved through the Transportation office.
• Passengers who have a medical reason and a doctor’s verification may have an escort accompany them on a trip at no charge. Advance arrangements need to be made.
• Passengers must make the Transportation office aware of any special needs when calling for a ride.
• Passengers unable to make a scheduled trip must call the Transportation office at least two hours in advance to cancel. Anyone who does not cancel will be considered a "no show."
• Passengers who miss their ride should call the Transportation Office immediately.