Notices:

Website: The new website is a work-in-progress. If you have any comments or issues, let us know on our Contact Form.

Municipalities

Explore All Municipalities

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
26 municipalities found

Aleppo Township

Aleppo Township was formed in 1817 and organized as a township in 1821; because speculators had purchased large tracts of land with the hope of reaping large profits, settlers were unable to afford the land.

Contact Information

Aleppo Township Municipal Building
815 Aleppo Road
New Freeport, PA 15352

Carmichaels Borough

Carmichaels Borough was settled in 1767 and incorporated in 1855 from Cumberland Township. Carmichaels was laid out by James Carmichael, who was a scout and woodsman. He obtained the title of the land in a trade with Thomas Hughes who went to Jefferson.

Website

Contact Information

Carmichaels Borough Building
100 West George Street
Carmichaels, PA 15320

Center Township

Center Township was formed in 1820, incorporated from Franklin and Morris Townships, and organized in 1824. It was originally spelled Centre vs. Center Township, and is the largest in territory of any townships in the county.

Contact Information

Center Township Supervisors Building
100 Municipal Drive
PO Box 435
Rogersville, PA 15359

Clarksville Borough

Clarksville Borough was established in 1769, founded in 1839 and incorporated on June 1909.

Website

Contact Information

Clarksville Borough Building
524 East Street
Clarksville, PA 15322

Cumberland Township

Cumberland Township was formed in 1796 and incorporated in 1781. When Greene County was formed in 1796, it included Cumberland, Franklin, Greene, Morgan, Richhill, and a small portion of Finley.

Contact Information

Cumberland Township Municipal Building
100 Municipal Road
Carmichaels, PA 15320

Dunkard Township

Dunkard Township was formed in 1754 and incorporated in 1798. In 1794, the Washington County court was petitioned to divide Greene into Greene, Whitely, and Dunkard.

Website

Contact Information

Dunkard Township Supervisors Building
P. O. Box 369
370 N. Moreland Street
Bobtown, PA 15315

Franklin Township

When Franklin Township was formed in 1786-87 from Cumberland and Morgan, it included the upper (western) part of the South Fork basin.

Contact Information

Franklin Township Municipal Building
568 Rolling Meadows Road
Waynesburg, PA 15370

Freeport Township

Freeport Township was incorporated in 1932. New Freeport was founded by W.P. Hoskinson; it was a free port for trading, and was once a sugar camp where sugar-maple trees were abundant.

Contact Information

Freeport Township Building
773 Golden Oaks Road
P.O. Box 4
New Freeport, PA 15352

Gilmore Township

Gilmore Township was incorporated in 1857.

Contact Information

Gilmore Township Municipal Building
181 Hero Road
New Freeport, PA 15352

Gray Township

Gray Township was incorporated in 1932.

Contact Information

Gray Township Municipal Building
193 Stringtown Road
Graysville, PA 15337

Greene Township

Greene Township was settled in 1754, incorporated 1781, and organized in 1782.

Contact Information

Greene Township Building
243 Garards Ford Road
PO Box 100
Garards Fort, PA 15334

Greensboro Borough

Greensboro Borough was settled 1781 and incorporated on January 13, 1879, from Monongahela Township.

Website

Contact Information

Greensboro Borough Building at the Log Cabin
110 Front Street
Greensboro, PA 15338

Jackson Township

Jackson Township was settled approximately in 1774 and formed in 1839.

Contact Information

Jackson Township Building
104 Tunnel Road
Holbrook, PA 15341

Jefferson Borough

Jefferson Borough was settled 1795 and was named for Thomas Jefferson. The borough is in 9th Congressional District, the 46th Senatorial District, and the 50th Legislative District of Pennsylvania.

Website

Contact Information

Jefferson Borough
PO Box 87
Jefferson, PA 15344

Jefferson Township

Jefferson Township was settled in 1799 and incorporated from Cumberland Township. Boroughs and villages within Jefferson Township area map include: Braden Plan, Clarksville, Dry Tavern, Jefferson, Pitt Gas, Rices Landing.

Contact Information

Jefferson Municipal Building
173 Goslin Road
Rices Landing, PA 15357

Monongahela Township

Monongahela Township was settled in 1764 and incorporated in 1822.

Contact Information

Monongahela Township Municipal Building
128 Maple Ridge Road
Greensboro, PA 15338

Morgan Township

Morgan Township was formed in 1781.

Website

Contact Information

Morgan Township Municipal Building
1019 Third Street Extension
PO Box 3
Mather, PA 15346

Morris Township

Morris Township was formed in 1798.

Contact Information

Morris Township Municipal Building
1317 Browns Creek Road
Sycamore, PA 15364

Perry Township

Perry Township incorporated in 1841-42.

Website

Contact Information

Perry Township Municipal Building
799 Big Shannon Run Road
Mt. Morris, PA 15349

Rices Landing Borough

Rices Landing Borough was incorporated in May 15, 1903.

Website

Contact Information

Rices Landing Borough Building
PA Box 185
137 Main Street
Rices Landing, PA 15357

Richhill Township

Richhill Township was formed in 1792, Township was originally part of Washington County.

Contact Information

Richhill Township Municipal Building
109 Municipal Lane
Wind Ridge, PA 15380

Springhill Township

Springhill Township was incorporated 1860 and settled around 1773.

Contact Information

Springhill Township Municipal Building
268 Windy Gap Road
Aleppo, PA 15310

Washington Township

Washington Township was formed in 1838 and incorporated from Franklin, Morgan, & Morris Townships. The population was 1,110 at the 2000 census. Washington Township is in 18th Congressional District, the 46th Senatorial District, and the 50th Legislative District of Pennsylvania.

Contact Information

Washington Township Municipal Building, Ruff Creek, PA.
Mailing Address:
112 Municipal Lane
Prosperity, PA 15329

Wayne Township

Wayne Township was settled in 1807 and incorporated 1808 from Franklin Township.

Contact Information

Wayne Township
132 Spraggs Road
PO Box 37
Spraggs, PA 15362

Waynesburg Borough

Waynesburg Borough was settled October 28, 1796 and incorporated on January 20, 1816.

Website

Contact Information

Waynesburg Borough Building
90 East High Street
Waynesburg, PA 15370

Whiteley Township

Whiteley and Dunkard Townships, were formed in December 1794 (division of Greene Township) and Whiteley was incorporated in 1798.

Contact Information

Whiteley Township Municipal Building
1426 Kirby Road
Waynesburg, PA 15370

Header text goes here. It can be long or short

Vestibulum rutrum quam vitae fringilla tincidunt. Suspendisse nec tortor urna. Ut laoreet sodales nisi, quis iaculis nulla iaculis vitae. Donec sagittis faucibus lacus eget blandit. Mauris vitae ultricies metus, at condimentum nulla. Donec quis ornare lacus. Etiam gravida mollis tortor quis porttitor. Vestibulum rutrum quam vitae fringilla tincidunt. Suspendisse nec tortor urna.

button