The Greene County Human Services Department has administrative oversight of mental health services in the county, including:
• Program contracting and monitoring
• Oversight of the hospital commitment process
• Child & Adolescent Service System Program (CASSP) coordination
• Pennsylvania Community Support program (CSP) coordination
• Mental health disaster coordination
• Diversion from state hospital program infrastructure development and implementation
• Mental health service coordination for older adults
• Mental health services coordination for transitioning youth
• Mental health service coordination for criminal justice and co-occurring
The Greene County Mental Health Program in consultation and collaboration with our stakeholders that include consumers, transitioning youth, seniors, Advisory Board members and other concerned individuals developed our Vision and Mission statements. These statements show how the Greene County Mental Health Program continues to transfer its operational methods from one that is driven by authority to one that is individualized and consumer driven.
HELP IS HERE.
The 24-hour Mental Health Crisis Hotline Number is 1-800-417-9460. You may also call 911 for Mental Health Emergencies.
Crisis Walk-Ins are also available at SPHS Care Center, located at 35 South West Streetm Waynesburg, PA 15370, Mondays through Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.