For Military Absentee Voter Information, Click Here
Where and How Do I Register to Vote: Click HERE TO Register
Registration forms are available at the Election Office, most banks, post offices, municipal offices and libraries. You may also request a Voter Registration Mail Application form through:
• Online Voter Registration
• Pennsylvania Voting Needs: call 1-800-552-VOTE (8683)
• Voter Resource Center
(For application forms available to download, print, complete, sign and mail to county voter registration offices.)
• PA Voter Registration Information & Requirements
• U.S. Election Assistance Commission
Elections Office Public Notices:
Municipal Election - November 5
Registration Deadline: Last day to register, change party, address and/or name: October 7, 2019!
The Greene County Elections Office is seeking poll workers for the November 5 Municipal Election.
Workers needed are:
• Minority Inspector – Republican;
• Majority Inspector – Democratic; and
• Clerk – Any Party.
For more information, call the Greene County Elections Office at 724-852-5230.
WHERE DO I VOTE?
Where you will vote (your polling place) is determined by your residential address.
* Your voting location is provided for you on the right side of your voter ID card.
* You can call our office at 724-852-5230.
Greene County has developed a map
and a web app
to help you find your polling place.
On the map
, you can click within a precinct or on a polling place to get additional information and the address of each polling place.
On the Voting Locations App
, you can see a picture of the polling place as well as the map. Each picture is oriented to show the entrance.
- Primary and General Election Returns:
- In Pennsylvania, polls are open 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Click any of the following links for the results and Information:
Each voting precinct has its own District Board that operates on Election Day. Duties pertaining to the Board of Elections include:
- Distributes and receives nomination petitions
- Prepares ballot copy for the printer
- Retains polling places
- Retains/pays local election board members
- Programs and distributes voting machines to voting districts throughout Greene County
- Distributes and receives campaign expense statements/reports
- Certifies election results
- Distributes employee's determination forms for filing statements of financial interests
- Distributes and receives statements of financial interest for candidates and public officials/public employees
Board of Elections: Click HERE