NOTICE OF 2020 GENERAL ELECTION ABSENTEE AND MAIL-IN BALLOT RETURN SITES
In accordance with the provisions of the Pennsylvania Election Code, notice is hereby given to the electors of Greene County, Pennsylvania, that the following Plan for Absentee and Mail-In Ballot Return Site for the 2020 General Election is as follows:
• Return Site: Greene County Office Building – Greene County Elections Office
• Address: 93 E. High Street, Room 102, Waynesburg, PA 15370
• Available: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 pm; and November 3rd from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Date when site will no longer be available: November 3, 2020 at 8:00 p.m.
• Days and hours of operation of site: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday; and November 3rd 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
• Handicapped accessible – if you should need assistance please call 724-852-5230
• Chain of Custody: Voter to County Elections Employee
• Outer Ballot will be Date and Time Stamped
Mike Belding, Chairman
Betsy McClure, Vice Chairman
Blair Zimmerman, Secretary
County Board of Elections
Judy L. Snyder
to Download this Public Notice
Greene County Elections Office along with the Greene County Election Board are urging voters to utilize the online applications at www.votespa.com
to vote via Mail in or Absentee. You can also use this website to change your voter registration or register to vote. As always, our office will mail the proper forms to your residence if you are unable to access the website. Please contact our office at (724) 852-5230 for any further information. We will be glad to assist.
Your vote is your voice as an American citizen. It’s your opportunity to be heard, to hold elected officials accountable for their decisions and to have a say in important issues that affect your community. On Election Day, every vote matters.
The Office of Registration and Elections is accountable for the effective conduct of all elections and voter registration throughout Greene County. The staff must maintain and exercise a broad spectrum of duties in assuring a smooth election process. Responsibilities include the processing and updating of registration records, finding polling places, instructing district boards for each election, preparing ballots, programming and maintenance of election machines and preparation of absentee ballots.
NOTICE: Click Here
for a summary of the Act 77 Changes.