The Department of Environmental Protection’s Small Business Advantage Grant has expanded to include natural resource conservation projects for agriculture to prevent soil erosion or decrease sediment/nutrient runoff into nearby streams.
- Forested/Grass Riparian Buffer Plantings
- Streambank Exclusionary Fencing
- Agriculture/Barnyard Runoff Control
Who is Eligible?
• PA-based small businesses (farms) with fewer than 100 full time employees
• Must be a for-profit business and be taxed as a for-profit
• The grant matches 50% of the materials
• You can do multiple projects
• Maximum grant award for natural resource protection projects is $7,000
• The applicant must be a small business owner
• Grants reviewed and approved on a first-come-first-served basis, apply soon!
Apply online at www.dep.pa.gov or contact the Greene County Conservation District at 724-852-5278 for assistance.
Apply Online at www.dep.pa.gov
Download the Press Release Here