Greene County Human Services Department is issuing a Request for Proposal (RFP) for an Early Intervention Provider of Service. The agency would provide services to families and children age Birth to Three in Greene County, PA. Provider(s) submitting a proposal must have one or more of the following discipline(s) available for provision: Special Instructor, Licensed Speech Language Pathologist, Licensed Occupational Therapist, Licensed Physical Therapist, Licensed Nutritionist, Licensed Social Worker, Teacher of the Hearing Impaired, and Teacher of the Visually Impaired.
1. Applicants must respond to all components of this RFP. Failure to comply may result in disqualification.
2. Proposal Submissions should include:
- Outline of services to be provided including time frame.
- Documentation of staff credentials, Medical Assistance Enrollment Verification
- Staff/Agency Availability
- Statement of Acknowledgement of State Set rates for reimbursement.
- Provider Contact Information
3. All responses to the RFP are due on before 4:00 PM (EST), June 1, 2020
ATTN: Lauren Chambers
Greene County Human Services Department
Early Intervention Program
19 S. Washington St.
3rd Floor Fort Jackson Building
Waynesburg, PA 15370